A Vintage Car with your Massage?
Well, I’ve seen add-ons to spa holidays, but never one like this. At the award-winning Adler Thermae Spa in Tuscany, Italy, one of my favorite places in the whole world, the fall getaway package includes not only spa treatments in a spectacular setting, you also get a two-day vintage car rental to explore the sensational Tuscan countryside. From now until the end of October, Adler Thermae offers this 5-night getaway including:
- Five nights at Adler Thermae
- Sparkling Prosecco and strawberries in room on arrival.
- Breakfast and candle-lit dinner daily in their restaurant offering delicious regional cuisine and wine list.
- 2 day rental of a vintage car to explore the Tuscan countryside.
- A book with local maps and itineraries and suggestion of places to see.
- One milk and honey massage for two.
- One entry for two into “Grotta Salina” an underground salt grotto with approximately 100° Fahrenheit warm thermal water, enriched with salt from the Dead Sea. A bath in the Salt Grotto cleanses the skin and stimulates the circulation.
- Entry to saunas, Turkish baths and thermal waters.
Price for the package is euro 1197 or approximately $1531 per person including all of the above.
During your stay you will have over 100 spa treatment to choose from and a chance to discover the world of the healing waters of thermal baths and experience the mystic atmosphere and rejuvenation first discovered by the Etruscans hundreds of years ago. It is easy to see how water was considered a precious element giving an incredible sensation of wellness to the body.
And when you are not in the spa, time can be used to explore the small towns, wineries and breathtaking scenery of Tuscan hills in your vintage car. Adler Thermae, privately owned by the Sanoner family, is built as an antique rural villa surrounded by gardens, and only a few hundred meters from the small village of Bagno Vignoni.
It has a total of 90 luxury rooms and suites: The “Superior” for two people, “Family Junior Suite” for three and the Family Suite for four. The spacious rooms offer a sitting area with tea-table and a sofa, a writing desk and an armchair. The decor features rich wood furnishings, with warm-toned draperies.
Rooms and suites have “Bio air-conditioning” (room temperature and dampness individually adjustable) and private terraces or balconies overlooking the splendid Orcia Valley. The marble bathroom features a deep soaking tub and separate glass-enclosed shower, toilet and bidet in a separate room.
The Sanoner family also owns the Adler Wellness & Sport Resort in the Dolomites
For more information visit the website.