Cancun Welcomes New Luxury Hotel
Cancun Welcomes NIZUC Resort & Spa to its List of Luxury Hotels
The Cancun Convention & Visitor’s Bureau proudly announces one of the newest additions to its hotel repertoire. NIZUC Resort & Spa, which opened last March and is located in the exclusive enclave of Punta Nizuc in Cancun, redefines the standard of luxury with its unique amenities and outstanding service.
With contemporary Mexican design that showcases the Mayan spirit, modern facilities, exceptional culinary options and impeccable butler service, Cancun’s newest resort affords another high-end option for its increasingly discerning travelers. This property also offers an 8,500 sq. ft. state-of-the-art Conference and Events Center that includes a ballroom, two conference rooms, an expansive lobby and outdoor function space.
This 29-acre resort is comprised of 274 suites and villas on some of the most desirable beachfront property in the Yucatan Peninsula and is divided into three areas, each with a distinctive atmosphere. Signature categories include 29 Garden Pool Villas, including the expansive Presidential and Nizuc Suites; 44 Ocean Suites; and 201 Residence Suites, offering multiple categories with high ceilings and dramatic views. Exterior suites feature private pools, outdoor gardens, decks, panoramic ocean and mangrove views and contemporary furniture.
NIZUC Resort & Spa is also home to five swimming pools (two adults-only), two exclusive white sand beaches, a kids club and four bars. Foodies will delight in the resort’s six world-class restaurants that can satisfy even the most sophisticated and diverse palates. Restaurants include:
· Café de la Playa – Nizuc’s main restaurant serves global cuisine in a casual atmosphere.
· Ramona – Serves traditional and contemporary Mexican cuisine in a spectacular setting overlooking the beach. Chef’s table and private wine cellar dining room are also available.
· Ni – A Peruvian restaurant specializing in tapas, tiraditos and ceviches.
· La Punta Lounge & Grill – Offers the best seafood and fine cuts of meat, served in a casual outdoor atmosphere with panoramic ocean views.
· Indochine – Recreates the classic dishes of the Far East with a fusion of Asian spices and fresh ingredients.
· Terra Nostra – A Mediterranean venue that explores the region’s rich culinary heritage.
The 30,000 sq. ft. Nizuc Spa by ESPA is a perfect oasis for guests who wish to experience total relaxation during their vacation. This world-class spa offers unique Mayan-inspired therapies like their signature Mayan Cacao massage, a muscle-melting massage using the purest Mexican cacao oil; and the Nizuc Renewal treatment, perfect for soothing and relaxing the mind.
NIZUC Resort & Spa is just one of the destination’s newest properties that bring more options for visitors in search of sophistication, great cuisine and amazing scenery. Cancun’s hotel offerings continue to grow and up the ante with new amenities, treatments and luxurious accommodations.