DIY Skin Care Tips from Ildi Pekar, Facialist to Miranda Kerr and the Victoria’s Secret Models
Ildi Pekar, celebrity facialist to Miranda Kerr and many of the Vicky S models gives you some innovative skincare tips that ANYONE can do, at home; Call it your supermodel DIY skincare routine
With the Victoria’s Secret show coming to New York in December, this would be a good time to share some DIY skin care tips from celebrity facialist Ildi Pekar, who takes care of Miranda Kerr’s lovely skin, as well as ministers to the facial needs of the Vicky S models.
Supermodel Approved Tips to Hydrated Fall and Winter Skin:
1. Use krill oil/fish oil to hydrate the skin
2. Say NO to over-drying. Avoid scorching hot water. This over dries your skin when the weather is already doing the job.
3. Hello Honey. Use gentle products, anything that is soothing. Honey is a good example.
4. Say NO to coffee. Lay off the caffeine; it dehydrates you and your skin.
5. Hydrate from within. Almonds/Avocados/walnuts are great to eat, and the oils hydrate your skin from within.
6. We love seeds. Pumpkin seeds are also very high in oil. Add some to your diet.
7. Supermodel Skin Mask. Try a DIY Winter Mask (once a week for hydration).
½ Banana, smashed
3 tsp. of raw honey
3 tsp. of sour cream or yogurt (with fat!)
Blend the ingredients
Apply to face
Let sit for 15 Minutes
Rinse with cool water