Fiji’s Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa Debuts ABC TV
Resort Debuts “Passion Under The Palms” Bachelorette Inspired Package
Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa accommodated a special date in July 25th episode of The Bachelorette. The episode covered a unique date with the newest Bachelorette, the energetic and vivacious Ashley Hebert, who is ready to start a new life with a soulmate she might soon confirm. Ashley gets a second chance at love, on the seventh edition of “The Bachelorette.”
The date included a Seaplane charter to Namena Island near the Marine Park where the couple enjoyed a beach picnic for the day, followed by a romantic dinner arranged by the resort amid a 90-acre virgin Fijian rainforest at dusk. The Bachelorette and her date greeted each other under the canopy of rainforest trees, in a candle lit setting for two. The couple dined Fijian style on the woven tapestry, seated closely together and savor a succulent menu of beef fillet and walu fish.
The Bachelorette’s date accepted the invitation to spend the night in the Fantasy suite, where the couple enjoyed a stay in the Kavika Falls Villa, a 3,500 square foot luxury villa perched along the hillside of a lush virgin rainforest, with chilled champagne and expansive views looking out to the Koro Sea, providing the ultimate in privacy. The villa comes complete with two bedrooms in the main house, two master bedroom suites, one on each side of great room, with interconnecting walkway verandas. This stunning private Fijian style Villa highlights fine linens, tropical furnishings, and a cascading waterfall through the entire villa with infinity edge swimming pool.
Couples all over the world can also experience the “made for television” special date and experience their own special time together with the resort’s new package:
“Passion Under the Palms” Package Inspired By ABC The Bachelorette.
The package includes:
· 5 nights at Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa Fiji
· Three gourmet meals daily, with fresh vegetables sourced from the resort’s organic gardens, and accompanied by afternoon tea.
· Fijian welcome with a coconut milk foot soak and leg massage, accompanied by freshly chilled green coconut beverage.
· Full American Champagne Breakfast in the privacy of your own villa, with fresh exotic plantation fruits.
· Rainforest Rendezvous private candlelight dinner for two in the Rainforest, with hors de oeuvres and a succulent three course seafood platter.
· The Ultimate Indulgence, a 1.5 hour treatment starts with Banana Leaf Body Wrap, followed by a Couples Massage in the Rainforest Spa, rated “Top Island Spa” by Islands Magazine
· Ladies Sulu (sarong) complimentary gift
· Guided Snorkeling excursion of Fiji’s soft coral capital
· Fantasy Suite turndown service on the final night, including floating candles in the villa’s plunge pool (Edgewater Villa/Kavika Falls only), followed by a trio of decadent desserts.
· Waterfall Excursion with Fijian Village Visit and Kava Ceremony.
· Behind the Scenes Tour of J. Hunter Pearl Farm in Savusavu Bay
· Private Beach picnic with tropical fruits, and lunch prepared for your day in the in the South Pacific sun.
The package is priced at the following rates per couple, based on space availability and is available for sale through March 31, 2012 for travel from July 18, 2011 to March 31, 2013.
OCEAN VIEW BURE $2,350 plus 20% tax USD per couple, based on 5 nights. Promo on additional nights (Stay 7 nights and pay for only 6 nights) Booking code: KSB5-OV
EDGEWATER VILLA $3,875 plus 20% tax USD per couple, based on 5 nights. Promo on additional nights (Stay 7 nights and pay for only 6 nights) Booking code: KSB5-EW
KAVIKA FALLS LUXURY VILLA as experienced by Ashley and her date $6,400 plus 20% tax in Kavika Falls Luxury Villa USD per couple, based on 5 nights. Stay 7 nights and pay for only 6 nights Booking code: KSB5-KF
To learn more about Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa visit the website or call 877-KOROSUN.