Fitness Tips from the Oaks at Ojai
Looking ahead to the holiday season, the Oaks at Ojai offers fitness tips to get in shape before it’s time for all those celebratory parties.
1. Fall in love with fall cool! Get outside of the gym and breath the crisp autumn air- look around as you walk/jog in the color.
2. Renew your gym membership! Summer is over and it’s no excuses, so plug back into your regime!
3. Pull out your home work out tools and put them in front of the TV. If it’s too cold or wet to be outside, have your Plan B in place and ready to go
4. Hire a trainer for a month- pick a goal and have them help you set up a program to succeed
5. Train for a 5k or more. Pick your favorite charity and work your butt off for them! It’s good and it’s fun and everyone wins. Have a friend join you on the adventure.
6. Get a strong mindset and plan in place BEFORE the holidays arise and stick with your program!