Guerlain Spa Opening at The Plaza Hotel
This spring the Guerlain Spa officially moved from the Waldorf Astoria New York to a new home at The Plaza Hotel. Currently in its soft opening phase, the spa’s grand opening is scheduled for October 2017
Continuing to provide NYC with an unrivaled spa experience, the new space will offer Guerlain’s signature menu of visible-results facials and luxurious body treatments, including the Orchidée Imperial CURE Facial, Abeille Royale Expert Treatment and the 4-Hand Impériale Relaxing Massage.
– Treatment Rooms: Each of the 11 customized treatment rooms (including a VIP couples suite) can be personalized with guests’ individual music preferences. A separate mani/pedi studio can be booked for private services.
– Spa Au Revoir: Guerlain’s “Spa Au Revoir” service includes complimentary shoe shine, garment steaming and make-up refresher with every treatment.
– Boutique: The spa boutique offers the exquisite skincare, fragrance and make-up of Guerlain Paris. Make-up application services are also available.
– Group Wellness: Upon the official grand opening, the Guerlain Spa will offer a Group Wellness program for wellness-focused meetings and events.
– Weddings: Ideal for pre-wedding pampering, bachelorette bashes and mini-moons, The Guerlain Spa is partnering with Warren Tricomi Salon at The Plaza to offer an exclusive menu of bridal spa and salon services that will launch upon the spa’s official grand opening.