Skincare Tips From Ildi Pekar, Facialist to Super Models
Skincare Tips From celebrity facialist Ildi PekarPekar
Ildi Pekar, who cares for skin of supermodels Miranda Kerr and Irina Shayk, offers important tips for keeping your skin fresh and lovely during the harsh months of winter.
Diet is most important
During the summer we eat a lot of light foods including vegetables and fruits which contain water so we are more hydrated. During the cooler months we feel a little more lethargic and it shows in your skin because we eat foods that are hot and heavy for comfort, rather than the light and refreshing foods of summer.
Lack of moisture.
Since central heat dries out skin, this is a great time to change your skin care routine and maybe double up on the moisture.
Not getting your daily dose of Vitamin D?
This is so important to keep your skin happy and radiant.
How to shift your skincare routine? What should you do, and what warm-weather habits can you skip?
– Change to a milder cleanser
– Avoid using harsh toners which can dry out your skin too much and cause irritation.
– Switch to a heavier moisturizer during the cooler months
– For fall it’s perfect to exfoliate more to unclogged trapped pores
– This is the BEST time to get a Deep Cleansing Facial or peel. It keeps your skin soft and clean and helps treat the skin damage which occurred during the summer.
The number one product everyone needs in their arsenal this fall is: A good moisturizer!
How to combat breakouts in the fall season and Dry Skin:
A Deep Cleansing facial would keep your skin in check. Get your pores cleaned regularly to reduce white heads black heads and acne.
Exfoliating skin and increasing intake of fish oil will also help.