So Spa Opens at New Sofitel in Morocco
The So Spa at the resort combines traditional Moroccan techniques and all the refinement of French cosmetology. Original treatments utilize Oriental spices, Argan oil and ritual steam baths to eliminate tension and fatigue and provide a place for relaxation that radiantly glows with vitality.
Inspired by a typical French gourmet restaurant menu, Sofitel’s So SPA concept provides:
· Les Entrées (Starters) last for 30 minutes each and are designed for urban guests looking for relaxation after a jam-packed day.
· Les Plats and Les Desserts (Main Courses and Desserts) last for an hour or more and include body massages, facial treatments, hot stone massages and other services guaranteed to nourish both body and soul.
· Comme Maman and Comme Papa (Like Mommy and Like Daddy) are among a highly imaginative range of “mini-treatments” designed for children and specially developed to guarantee the well-being of younger guests
Some quick facts:
· The spa includes eight private treatment booths, a traditional Oriental steam bath with three basins, a wave pool and a lounge area placed in front of an astonishing waterfall
· So Exhilarating and So Rejuvenating are among the spa’s own range of treatments accompanied by Sofitel music via So SPA iPods
· Sofitel’s MyBed concept is featured on all massage tables, each specially adapted to the treatments offered
· Clarins and Cinq Mondes are the spa’s select beauty partners
· Distinct fragrances, exclusive rituals and the highly technical nature of the treatments provide by highly qualified staff all contribute to creating feeling of total well-being, ensuring absolute harmony between body and mind
· The So FIT fitness area is at the cutting edge of technical progress and design and provides a natural setting stretching out into the distance, as well as a Technogym
Sofitel Essaouira Mogador Golf & Spa
The design of Sofitel Essaouira Mogador Golf & Spa is a tribute to the sheer richness of the outstanding natural environment surrounding it.
Here, guests can appreciate the sheer tranquillity of Morocco’s wide open spaces. From any view, it is impossible to escape the beauty of the surrounding natural environment.
The seamless continuity between the indoors and the outdoors is immediately noticeable when you enter the large lobby and the view stretches out beyond the golf course and across the ocean.
In complete harmony with the vast natural décor of Mogador and its wild spirit, the purity of the design expertly combines overall elegance and authenticity. Mashrabiyas and Essaouira dry stone are used extensively, forming a symbolic link between the two environments.
On-site resort amenities, include:
· A 36-hole Mogador golf course designed by Gary Player
· A dedicated health and fitness building home to the So SPA and the So FIT
· Two villas designed by Lacoste
· Atelier aux Arômes (Taste Workshop), the best of French and Moroccan gastronomy presented by the talented duo of Chef Philippe Bourdon and Chef Fatima Targa