Spa Deals for Everyone
The spa experts at SpaFinder have put together money-saving tips that everyone can use:
– Look for special deal weeks like Wellness Week (March 19-25, 2012), when hundreds of spas, gyms, and salons across the country will be offering specially priced facials, massages, fitness classes, and other wellness services for either $50 or 50% off.
– Many spas offer special rates during less busy periods. If your schedule is flexible, hit the spa on a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday morning.
– During those slower times, spas will also sometimes offer longer treatments for the same price as a shorter one – or they may simply be willing to extend any treatment by a few extra minutes.
– Express treatments – mini-facials, massages, beauty treatments, etc. – provide a great way to enjoy quick spa services at a much lower price. Studies have shown that even an affordable 15-minute massage can reduce tension headaches, stress and anxiety.
– In the big picture, remember that many spa treatments and therapies, such as massage, hyrodotherapy, sauna, and meditation – have long-term health benefits, such as helping to reduce stress or increase circulation. It’s a form of preventive care that saves you money in the long run.
– One final note: When you do book a special deal, remember that your technicians and aestheticians are giving you the same attention and care that they would during a regularly priced treatment – so your tip (between 15-20%) should always be based on the regular price.