Spa La Quinta Presents HydraFacial Treatments in Palm Desert Area
Breakthrough Treatment Now on Tap at La Quinta Resort & Club
Acclaimed HydraFacial Treatment Designed for All Skin Types
WHAT: Skin will emerge silky smooth, dewy and bright with a new breakthrough multi-step skin rejuvenation system now available at Spa La Quinta at La Quinta Resort & Club – the only facility in the Coachella Valley that offers these treatment options. An effective means of combating tired and aging skin utilizing cutting-edge hydradermabrasion technology, the HydraFacial is an acclaimed new skin resurfacing technique, which is easy, efficient and non-invasive.
WHY: The latest innovation in aesthetic technology, this ultra-moisturizing system – recently named the winner of the Les Nouvelles Esthetiques and Spa Magazine’s “Best Spa Machine” for 2011 – helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles, acne, hyper-pigmentation, congested pores and uneven skin tone, with no surgery, injections, discomfort or downtime. Medical practitioners and aestheticians alike are lauding its ability to dramatically improve skin quality, while increasing antioxidant levels in the skin.
HOW: Utilizing a vacuum-based skin abrasion tip, the HydraFacial system exfoliates dead skin cells and extracts impurities, while immersing the healthy underlying skin with active serums that are custom-blended to accommodate specific skin conditions. According to Leslie Johnson, director of Spa La Quinta, “The HydraFacial is a results-oriented treatment. In addition to moisturizing the skin, a special feature of the HydraFacial is that it allows clients to return to their normal activities right away with no redness or telltale signs, differentiating it from other skin-resurfacing procedures. We are thrilled to offer this new technology to our clientele.”
PRICING: An array of HydraFacial options is offered:
· HydraFacial – 30 minutes/$250.
· HydraFacial – 90 minutes/$375. Includes hand and foot massage, and additional treatment enhancements: GlySal™ Glycolic and Salicylic Acid Peel, Lymphatic Drainage and Extended (full face) Extractions.
· Individual HydraFacial Treatment Enhancements – $50 each. Includes Facial Lymphatic Drainage, LED Light Treatment, Lip Treatment and more.
· HydraFacial Series – Nine (9) 30-minute Treatments/$1,350.
· Skin Scope – 20 minutes/$35. Pre- and/or post-facial, a skin scope utilizes UV light to unveil sun damage, uneven texture and surface debris. The skin scanner photo records skin condition as a single session or as a facial series to correct current and future skin concerns.
WHERE: La Quinta Resort & Club’s beautifully redesigned Spa La Quinta, a 23,000-square-foot resort oasis known for its inventive treatments, stellar service and signature open-air Celestial Showers and private Garden Tubs.
Spa La Quinta
La Quinta Resort & Club
49499 Eisenhower Drive, La Quinta, CA 92253