Stay. Play. Love. in The Palm Beaches
Special Events & Hotel Offers to Fall In Love with updated daily
The Palm Beaches offers an experience to ignite the passion this month with events and special offers that warm the sole this exceptionally cold winter season. The Palm Beach County Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) has created a convenient list of the best ways to experience and enjoy who and/or what youre crazy for. Visit the website for a list of special hotel packages, discounts, upcoming events and other ways to stay and play in The Palm Beaches in the coming months. Here are just a few items included on the list:
- Just in time for Valentines Day, enjoy a Beachfront Suite Romance package at the legendary Boca Raton Resort & Club. This ultra-romantic evening comes complete with every beachfront amenity, including flowers, champagne, strawberries, couples massage, exclusive chefs dinner for two on the beach, breakfast or brunch in your dramatic suite, and late check-out. Rates from $1,220.
- Enjoy a romantic moment atop the historic Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, with the Toast at the Top of Jupiter package at the Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa. The offer includes ocean-view accommodations, welcome champagne and chocolate covered strawberries, breakfast for two, and a private champagne toast for two at the top of the more than 150-year-old Jupiter Lighthouse.
- Surprise someone special with a bed & breakfast getaway at the Casa Grandview Historic Luxury Inn, and customize your stay with a romantic cruise or carriage ride. The B&B is just steps from the vibrant downtown entertainment district, including CityPlace and Clematis Street. Rates begin from $250.
- The Winter Equestrian Festival reins as a signature Wellington event through April. The International Polo Club Palm Beach features high-goal competitions as well, culminating with the coveted Stanford U.S. Open Championship.
- If you prefer to spend your playtime shopping, then check out The Ultimate Palm Beach Shopping Experience at the luxury, boutique Chesterfield Hotel. This two-night package includes continental breakfast each morning, one traditional English Afternoon Tea for two, and special VIP treatment at Saks Fifth Avenue and Salvatore Ferragamo along Palm Beachs legendary Worth Avenue (which has just undergone a $15 million renovation).
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach is treating guests to a Take me Out to the Ballgamein style package that includes four box seats to a Florida Marlins or St. Louis Cardinals Spring Training fame, batting practice, behind the scenes Clubhouse tour, ceremonial first pitch for one guest, honorary Bat Kit, singing of the National Anthem, and more. Rates from $799.
- In love with art? Come for the American International Fine Art Fair (Feb. 5-13); Palm Beach Jewelry, Art & Antique Show (Feb. 18-22); ArtiGras Fine Art Festival (Feb. 19-21); and Palm Beach Fine Craft Show (March 4-6).
- Do you have a love for food? Dont miss Boca Bocchanal (March 18-20). The blending of delicious food and wine make for a memorable weekend of dinners presented by celebrated chefs, grand tastings, and live/silent auctions in Boca Raton. This years theme is the Era of the Mango Gang Chefs.
- If your passion is sports, The Palm Beaches has plenty of championship events for you to enjoy: Allianz Championship (Feb. 7-13), Delray Beach International Tennis Championship (Feb. 18-27), Spring Training for the St. Louis Cardinals and Florida Marlins (Feb. 27-March 29), and the Honda Classic (Feb. 28-March 6).
For more information and a complete listing of passionate offers and activities, visit the CVBs monthly Stay. Play. newsletter or call the Palm Beach County Convention and Visitors Bureau at 800.554.7256. Blackout dates and special restrictions may apply. See individual offer for complete details.