The Perfect Gift? ISPA Members Highlight Products for the Holiday Season
Believe it or not, the holiday shopping season is only a few months away. So if you’re an efficient shopper who starts making gift lists early to avoid last-minut stress, members of The InternationalSPA Association (ISPA) offer some suggestions.
“The holidays are the perfect time to introduce the spa to friends and family,” said Lynne McNees, president of ISPA. “The number one reason people go to the spa worldwide is to learn how to manage their stress. Gifting loved ones with tools to aid in relaxation and stress management is one of the most thoughtful gifts you can give.”
Here is a sampling of International SPA Association members and their products:
- Ambre Blends in Fishers, Ind. offers Skin Tonic SET, a package including Ambre Blends Roll-on Essence and Skin Tonic.
- Ba6 Botanicals, LLC in Hampton Bays, N.Y., offers Moringa Facial Oil, formulated with nourishing moringa, olive and avocado oils to immerse the skin in antioxidants, vitamins and powerful essential fatty acids.
- BloqUV in Miami, Fla., offers 24/7. With elongated sleeves and a functional pocket, this garment blocks 98 percent of the sun’s rays. The fabric has moisture wicking and dries quickly, cooling you off when wet with sweat or water.
- Epicuren Discovery in Laguna Hills, Calif., offers Tahitian Vanilla After Bath Moisturizer, which replenishes and hydrates dry skin, leaving the body feeling hydrated, soft and silky.
- Erbaviva in Chatsworth, Calif., offers Erbaviva’s Hand Cream, combining the antioxidant benefits of rosemary extract and the skin rejuvenating, anti-aging properties of commiphora mukul for soft, beautiful hands.
- Hylunia in Henderson, Nev., offers Hydrating Neroli Mist. Gently infusing moisture into skin, this product offers hydration the helps skin appear younger and fresher.
- Makes Scents Natural Spa Line in Lancaster, Pa., offers Organic Mocha Mint Cappuccino Body Scrub, a 100 percent organic scrub with the tantalizing scents of rich dark chocolate, refreshing peppermint and invigorating coffee that will indulge the senses of those on your gift-giving list.
- Performance Health in Akron, Ohio, offers Biofreeze 360° Spray. Working from any angle, this is the perfect gift for anyone experiencing aches and pains.
- Phytomer Corporation in Salt Lake City, Utah, offers Night Recharge Youth Enhancing Cream. Formulated with detoxifying microalgae, this cream eliminates free radicals, toxins and pollutants that disrupt the proper functioning of cells.
- Sothys USA Inc. in Miami, Fla., offers Secrets de Sothys Luxury Gift Set, a luxurious box that includes Secrets de Sothys Global Anti-Age De-stressing Care and Serum.
- SpaRitual in Los Angeles, Calif., offers Illuminate Lacquer Duo with Fair Trade Bag. This holiday must-have gift set includes two luminous lacquers, Intention, a red shimmer color, and Intuition, a purple shimmer color, paired with a custom-designed fair trade bag made with 100 percent abaca plant fibers grown in the Philippines.
- Spiller U.S. in Canton, Ga., offers Sanvita Gift Box, a specially packaged set of Dr. Spiller’s green tea-based product line including containers of Sanvita Cream, Sanvita Gel and Sanvita Mask, excellent for all skin types.
- Sprayology in Tinton Falls, N.J., offers Party Relief, the perfect holiday accessory that prevents and relieves hangovers naturally.
- Universal Companies in Abingdon, Va., offers ESS Aromatherapy Roll-Ons. These essential oil roll-ons are available in seven blends that always produce aromatherapeutic benefits.