THE SPA AT CEDARBROOK
CEDARBROOK LODGE ANNOUNCES LUXURY SPA
The Spa to Highlight Field to Forrest Treatments
Cedarbrook Lodge, the quintessentially Northwest business and leisure destination located less than five minutes from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, announces The Spa at Cedarbrook, set to be completed in September 2014. The addition of The Spa will enhance the award winning Cedarbrook Lodge experience for guests, as well as the local community as The Spa will be the first of its kind in the SeaTac area.
The Spa draws upon Cedarbrook’s serene and lush location, offering guests a field to forest experience, featuring pure plant botanical spa treatments that take guests on a transformative journey. Treatments will include elements prevalent in the Northwest, such as herbal spa remedies utilizing cedar, spruce, and dogwood trees.
“The Spa is a true sensory journey designed to replenish and revitalize by immersing guests into the tranquility of natural elements- from the jetsetters to weekend staycationers to those just looking for a simple spa day,” said Joan Southon, Spa Director at Cedarbrook Lodge.
A selection of signature treatments will include:
- · Brookstone Massage: Full body massage using smooth heated stones to enhance the benefits of deep penetrating heat.
- · Orange Peel Purifying Facial: A five step facial that includes a thorough cleanse, tone, masque, massage, and moisturizer using purifying herbal exfoliate to remove tired skin cells and brighten and revive the complexion.
- · Rainwater Hydrotherapy Remedies: Start by choosing from the aroma of cedar and calendula, whispering pine, sweet almond and lemon, field lavender, or pure honey stimulate the senses during your experience. Then receive a skin refining full body exfoliant that incorporates a rainwater rinse and finishing cream.
- · Root and Rock: Geared towards men, this spa treatment includes a purifying ginger root body buff followed by a Brookstone Massage. The treatment is designed to detoxify and improve circulation while promoting deep relaxation.
- · Massage and Candlelight Soak: Restorative massages followed by candlelight soak for two in the specially designed shared serenity suite.
Several “Jet Stream Therapies” will be available to rejuvenate the weary traveler or those with a long layover. Jet Stream Therapies are all 20 minutes each, with treatments such as: Hand and Heel massages; Eyebright, to reduce fine lines and puffiness; and Stimulating Scalp and Heated Hairpak, a stress relieving and conditioning massage.
The Spa at Cedarbrook Lodge will be located on the ground floor of the Big Cedar building and adjacent to Copperleaf Restaurant & Bar’s lounge, in the space which is currently the Brightwood Board Room. The Brightwood Board Room will be relocated to the second floor of the Big Cedar. A heated outdoor whirlpool will be located outside of the Fitness Center overlooking the Evergreen Lawns and will feature a custom-designed cedar panel that will slide over the top when the pool is closed, creating a terrace patio. Set to be complete by year end will be Cedarbrook’s new five-story Alder guest room building, featuring 63 guest rooms, including two Presidential Suites, and a communal Living Room with sitting areas, TV, 24/7 complimentary snacks and more. The new building will bring the total number of rooms available at Cedarbrook Lodge to 167.
The Spa will consist of two couples rooms; a Vichy shower treatment room; a fireside relaxation room; two aesthetician treatment rooms; four manicure and pedicure stations; a shared serenity suite with soaking tub; separate men’s and women’s locker rooms; and a patio for group events. Seasonally changing Mighty Leaf Tea and specialty beverages will also be available.
Featured products will include Farmaesthetics, 100 percent natural products utilizing certified organic herbs; Hand in Hand, soaps made from naturally grown and harvested products; Plantlife, natural skin care products; Further, skin products created from recycled glycerin; and Munio candela, 100 percent natural soy wax candles.