The Spa at Pelican Hill Offers $50 Massages, $50 Facials, Daily Pool Access & Personal Training Specials for Spa Week
Less than two weeks remain for spa enthusiasts to book a coveted appointment for a Fall Spa Week treatment special at The Spa atPelican Hill®. From October 10-13, Pelican Hill’s Five-Star rated wellness retreat is featuring a series of Spa Weekoffers, such as $50 massages, $50 facials, pool access and personal training specials.
What: Pelican Hill’s Five-Star rated wellness retreat is featuring the following Spa Weekoffers:
· $50* for a 50-minute Swedish-based Massage(regularly $160)
· $50* for a 50-minute Classic Cleanse Facial(regularly $160)
· $50* for a 60-minute Personal Training Session at The Spa’s Fitness Center(regularly $76)
· $30* for lunch at the Coliseum Pool & Grill, overlooking one of the world’s largest circular pools and the Pacific Ocean
· $25 for one-day Coliseum Pool access
· $20* for an add-on Bright Eyes Facial upgrade (conducted within any facial treatment) to rehydrate the delicate eye area and soften fine lines and dark circle in the orbital area
*Pricing does not include tax or gratuity.
When: October 10-13, 2011
Where: The Spa at Pelican Hill, 22701 Pelican Hill Road South, Newport Coast, CA