The Spa at Wynn Las Vegas Unveils New Look and Menu
The Forbes Five-Star spa at Wynn re-opened on September 22 with new décor and new experiences. Re-imagined by famed designer Roger Thomas, The Spa at Wynn is a 45,000 square-foot luxury relaxation destination that beckons guests to indulge their senses and be pampered.
The renovated retreat features 45 updated treatment rooms for signature massages, facials and body treatments. The space blends glamour and simple elegance with unexpected design elements to create an intimate atmosphere that encourages guests to unwind and experience a deeper state of relaxation.
The spa menu offers an array of new signature treatments exclusive to The Spa at Wynn including: · Tropical Journey: The use of steamed coconut compresses precedes a rich luxurious massage with coconut and ginger body oil. Coconut has long been recognized as a deep conditioner for the skin and has superior health benefits. 80 minutes, $280.
· Wynn Signature: The perfect escape for the mind, body and spirit. As the body is exfoliated and massaged, tension and stress will disappear with the application of essence of coconut, fine volcanic pumice and Pacific sea salt. While receiving a scalp massage with pure coconut oil, the body will be cocooned in pineapple and lime body butter. 105 minutes, $375.
· Xtremities Indulgence: The head, hands and feet will radiate in this targeted treatment. The journey begins with a Moroccan Oil scalp treatment to address individual needs. Using the warmth of stones and hydration therapy, a therapist buffs and moisturizes extremities. Perfect after a long day. 50 minutes, $180
· Muscle Melt: Feel tension melt away in a hot herbal envelopment that invokes the deep healing properties of Arnica Oil. Created for those in search of the perfect post-work treatment or for those who have overindulged. The 80 minute version is enhanced with a 50-minute deep tissue massage. 50 minutes, $180; 80 minutes, $275
· Choco Latte Body Buff: The senses will be intoxicated by coffee and chocolate. Using the properties of organic green coffee and cacao from Hawaii, this scrub and body butter envelopment will leave the skin smooth and the mind clear. Upgrade to an 80- or 110-minute service enhanced with a 50- or 80-minute fusion massage. 50 minutes, $180; 80 minutes, $280; 110 minutes, $375.
The Spa at Wynn features a lavishly equipped fitness center, a full-service salon and barbershop, steam rooms, saunas, whirlpools and relaxation lounges — all the amenities guests need to feel revitalized, rejuvenated and refreshed.
Additionally, to celebrate the opening of The Spa at Wynn, The Spa at Encore introduces new experiences including:
· Nalu Body Ritual: Inspired by Hawaii, this Polynesian fusion massage, body exfoliation and coconut oil scalp treatment allows guests to deeply relax with the scents and sounds of the islands. This body ritual reflects the spa’s fusion of Big Island, Auntie Margaret and Templ- style Lomi Lomi. 110 minutes, $185.
· Fire and Ice Stone Ritual: Experience a dynamic variation of Encore Spa’s popular Desert Stone Massage. An infusion of heat is combined with a revitalizing cool stone contrast to alleviate pain, reduce inflammation and invigorate the body. 80 minutes, $280; 110 minutes, $375.
About Wynn and Encore Spas
The Spa at Wynn Las Vegas and The Spa at Encore offer personal comfort in inspiring settings of elegance and luxury.Wynn’s Forbes Five Star-rated spa features 45 treatment rooms, luxurious products, a full-service salon, barbershop, a fitness room, sauna, plunge pools and professional staff. The Forbes Five Star-rated spa at Encore features an additional 51 treatment rooms,spacious garden villas, couples’ rooms, a full-service salon, fitness center and two movement studios which offer spinning, yoga, pilates, conditioning and meditation for group classes or private instruction.
The spas are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Appointments are available from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily for resort guests. For non-resort guests, appointments are available Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Treatments may be scheduled for Friday, Saturday and Sunday by calling for that day’s availability. For reservations, call The Spa at Wynn Las Vegas (702) 770-3900 or The Spa at Encore (702) 770-4772