Tuscan Menergy: It’s a Guy Thing
Nearly one half of Adler Thermae Spa and Resort’s clients are men. They come with friends, mates and families to experience days of relaxation and wellness. Treatments are designed for the male skin types and alleviate stress and tightness. Anti-age facials have become just as popular with males as females and the fitness programs and trainers tailor their regimens to the needs of each client. Also, there are miles of biking and jogging trails taking advantage of the perfect location, in the midst of the Tuscan UNESCO Heritage World site with rolling countryside dotted with wineries and small historic villages.
Now Adler presents a package just for men called Menergy. The package includes:
- 1 De-stress Massage
- 1 Anti-stress Massage in the Vichy shower
- 1 Anti-age facial treatment
- Spa unlimited: thermal pools with whirpools and waterfall, swimming pool, caldarium-steam sauna with Tuscan herbs, Etruscan salt steam sauna, Olive-wood Finnish sauna, Turkish bath in the Grotto and relaxation area on two floors.
- ADLER FIT Fitness World, a gym with innovative equipment, supervised programs, mental training, Yoga, Pilates and water classes
- Luxury half board with a vitality breakfast buffet with freshly baked specialties, an afternoon snack-buffet with homemade cakes, and gourmet dinner with Tuscan specialties
- a green oasis of peace and quiet in the carefully groomed ADLER Park
- bathrobe and bath set are at your disposal for the entire stay
- free internet connection
- underground car parking
Price for package in a double superior room ranges from 899 Euro per person for four nights (Sunday to Thursday) to 1526 Euros for 7 nights.
Adler Thermae Spa, owned by the Sanoner family, is located in the perfect natural setting of the Orcia Valley. It offers a unique combination for a perfect escape into physical and spiritual wellness, a regenerating pause from the pressures of everyday life. The hotel is built as an antique rural villa surrounded by gardens, and only a few hundred meters from the small village of Bagno Vignoni. Thermal vapors and medieval towers create a surreal atmosphere in the heart of Tuscany.
The healing waters of thermal baths were first discovered by the Etruscans hundreds of years ago. Adler Thermae has rediscovered the precious element, water, and the incredible sensation of wellness it gives the body. They offer a wide selection of water treatments and pools as well over 300 spatreatments.
The sense of well being is enhanced by landscapes that have inspired some of the world’s greatest artists. Locals live in harmony with nature and history is seen in the remnants of the Renaissance, the hidden abbeys and medieval villages. When not relaxing in the spa, days can be spent wandering the Tuscan hills visiting the local shops, restaurants and sampling the fresh regional cuisine.
Adler Thermae hotel has a total of 90 luxury rooms and suites: The “Superior” for two people, “Family Junior Suite” for three and the Family Suite for four. The spacious rooms offer a sitting area with tea-table and a sofa, a writing desk and an armchair. The decor features rich wood furnishings, with warm-toned draperies. Rooms and suites have “Bio air-conditioning” (room temperature and dampness individually adjustable) and private terraces or balconies overlooking the splendid Orcia Valley. The marble bathroom features a deep soaking tub and separate glass-enclosed shower, toilet and bidet in a separate room. Rooms for disabled and rooms for allergy sufferers are also available.
The Sanoner family also owns the Adler Wellness & Sport Resort in the Dolomites
For more information visit the website.