Up North Ski Package from Grand Traverse Resort & Spa
GET YOUR WINTER SPORTS GROOVE ON AT THE GRAND TRAVERSE RESORT & SPA
Winter sports and spas go nicely together, for what could be more pleasurable than a steam or sauna after a day on the slopes?
Grand Traverse Resort & Spa has all the elements: snow, skiing, tubing, snowshoeing, hot chocolate and more.
GRAND TRAVERSE RESORT MT. HOLIDAY SKI PACKAGE
Play in the snow on the family-friendly slopes at nearby Mt. Holiday with this package that includes:
• 2 Nights Accommodations at Grand Traverse Resort & Spa
• 2 Hearty Breakfast buffets per person at Sweetwater American Bistro (upgrade to Aerie Sunday Brunch for an additional $10 per person)
• 1 – Day lift tickets at Mt. Holiday per person
(Lift ticket does not include Mt. Holiday food & beverage or equipment rentals)
• 1 Hour of Tubing per person at Mt Holiday – Call in advance to schedule tubing 231-938-2500
• 1 day Nordic sports rentals at Grand Traverse Resort & Spa (snowshoes, x-country skis, ice skates) per person
• 1 Small hot chocolate or drip coffee per person at Marketplace, The Grille, Sweetwater American Bistro, or Jack’s Sports Bar at Grand Traverse Resort & Spa
• Shuttle provided to/from Mt. Holiday and/or Vasa Trail Head
Starting at only $157.00 per person in the Hotel; or only $182.00 per person in the Tower* Package available January 5 to March 1, 2012.
After the outdoor fun there’s lots inside the resort to keep you busy, or relax your well-worked muscles. Spa treatments, indoor pool and water playground, indoor tennis courts, indoor Golf Academy lessons, or just curl up in front of the lobby hearth for a fireside hot toddy . Grand Traverse offers something to suit all tastes, even those with a sweet tooth at the Dylan’s Candy Bar sweet shop!
Located on 900 acres near Lake Michigan’s Grand Traverse Bay, Grand Traverse Resort & Spa is one of the Midwest’s finest, full-service, year-round resorts featuring nearly 600 rooms, suites and condominiums, 54 holes of championship golf including courses designed by legends Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player, a full-service spa, beach club, swimming pools, kids water playground, tennis, and upscale dining and shopping. Call 800-748-0303 or visit the website. Download the new mobile application found in the Travel category of the iTunes App Store and in the Android Market by searching “Grand Traverse Resort.” Join Grand Traverse Resort & Spa’s online community on Facebook and Twitter.