Vermont’s Stoweflake Spa Relaunches Wellness Program
Enjoy free mini spa treatments, life coaching & Ayurveda therapy;
Learn how to reconnect to your Authentic Self
Just in time for spring’s season of rebirth, AAA Four-Diamond Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa reinvents its spa wellness program with a new spa director, Surinda Cavanagh; a new Center for Growth; and life-changing weekend retreats: The Spring Wellness Open House at Stoweflake, May 19 – 20, 2012 and The Authentic Self Life-Coaching Retreat, June 1- 3, 2012.
New Spa Director & Center for Growth Teach Self Healing to All Spa Goers
The Spa at Stoweflake has appointed Ayurvedic Consultant Surinda Cavanagh as new spa director and she has hit the ground running, already launching a new Center for Growth, a learning center for those interested in massage, bodywork and wellness. Surinda was trained in Kripalu Ayurveda by world-renowned Ayurvedic masters from New England to India. The self-healing practice of Ayurveda therapy is her passion and she created the Center for Growth to teach not only professionals, but all wellness enthusiasts how to find physical and mental peace. This year, through the Center for Growth Surinda is launching a Spring Wellness Open House weekend and The Authentic Self life-coaching weekend retreat. Next spring, the Center for Growth will start yoga teacher training and host a weekend retreat with world-renowned Dr. Claudia Welch, author of “Balance Your Hormones, Balance Your Life.” Already a nationally recognized spa, the new Center for Growth brings the Spa at Stoweflake to a new level of wellness enrichment only shared with a handful of other spas in the country.
Free Mini Spa Treatments, Life Coaching & Ayurveda Therapy May 19 & 20, 2012
Calling all girlfriends, moms and daughters looking to refresh their mind and body this spring! Stoweflake launches its first Spring Wellness Open House offering complimentary spa treatments, life coaching sessions and Ayurveda therapy Saturday and Sunday, May 19 & 20, 2012 from 9:00am – 5:00pm. The weekend includes:
- Spa treatments by ilike organic skin care, including: Mini Hand Me a Rose Hand Treatment, Mini Facial Peel with Rose Petal Gel Mask, Eye Coutour Treatment and Lip Refresher Treatment.
- 20-minute Life-Coaching Sessions with Pam Clark and Amy Davis, life coaches trained by world-renowned Life Coach and O, The Oprah Magazine columnist Martha Beck.
- Ayurvedic mini sessions, teaching spa goers how Ayurveda may help solve some common health concerns by correcting the body’s imbalances.
- A special donation to the Clarina Howard Nichols Center. Stoweflake will donate 100 percent of its proceeds for Hair Services and 50 percent of Manis/Pedis proceeds on Sunday, May 20, 2012, to the Clarina Howard Nichols Center, an organization providing services, support and shelter to victims and survivors of domestic and sexual violence.
Spa goers can stay the night at Stoweflake for only $119.50 (a 50% savings) in a Luxury Room with a fireplace. For room reservations: 800-253-2232.
Reconnect To Your Authentic Self with Life-Coaching Weekend Retreat
The Authentic Self Weekend Retreat, June 1– 3, 2012, is a life-coaching retreat with workshops that help women realize their full potential, change their way of thinking and revive their dreams. The weekend includes:
- Workshops that teach women to stop trying to fit every role (mom, wife, daughter and friend) for everyone, access their inner wisdom, and overall reconnect with their “Authentic Self”
- One-on-one guidance from life coaches Pam Clark and Amy Davis, trained by world-renowned Life Coach and O, The Oprah Magazine columnist Martha Beck
- Bonding experiences with other like-minded women
- Three yoga sessions with Spa Director Surinda Cavanagh
- Lunch Saturday at the Spa Café
- Time for spa treatments – choose from more than 150 treatments
The retreat is $350, per person. Participants can stay at the resort for only $119.50 (a 50% savings) per night, in a Luxury Room with a fireplace. To register for retreat: 800-760-1083. For room reservations: 800-253-2232.
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa is a AAA Four-Diamond resort with one of the country’s top destination spas, a AAA Four-Diamond award-winning restaurant and endless activities for couples, friends and families alike. The 50,000-square-foot Stoweflake Spa features 120 spa treatments including massages, facials, wraps, body masks, and energy work. Its sports and wellness center offers approximately 40 different classes, ranging from Pilates, Nordic Walking and Kripalu Yoga.
Stoweflake is located approximately 2.5 miles from the slopes at Mt. Mansfield, VT’s highest peak, and 2.5 miles from charming downtown Stowe Village which features a picturesque main street, complete with quaint boutiques, a general store, restaurants and white church steeple marking its center. A shuttle bus runs all day from the resort to the mountain and village.